Conmy Feste Ltd. serves the real estate law needs of clients in Fargo-Moorhead and throughout the surrounding region. The scope of our practice includes:
- Handling the real estate and commercial lending needs of banks and savings and loan associations
- Representing construction and permanent financing lenders throughout the states of North Dakota and Minnesota
- Real estate acquisitions and sales
- Commercial real estate development
- Title insurance and title examinations
- Easements and covenants
- Real estate litigation, including quiet title and partition actions
- Mortgage foreclosures
- Construction liens
- Development and land use
Our clients include buyers, sellers, financers, lenders, developers, contractors and other parties in the real estate industry. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling real estate transactions and litigation. The head of the department is certified as a Minnesota Real Property Specialist.
We routinely advise clients on land use issues that affect the development, maintenance and renovation of construction projects and other enterprises involving real property. We advise you on municipal zoning laws that affect your rights and can represent your interests before zoning boards throughout Fargo-Moorhead and beyond.
Our real estate department is licensed to write title insurance in North Dakota and Minnesota.
Contact Us for Any Real Estate Law Issue
Our lawyers are prepared to handle all of your real estate law needs. To arrange your free initial consultation, please contact us by telephone at 701-353-0454 or online by filling out a brief contact form.