Anna K. Wischer
Anna Wischer is an associate attorney of Conmy Feste Ltd. She concentrates her practice on the areas of family law and general civil litigation. Anna is licensed to practice law in North Dakota and Minnesota.
She received her Bachelor of Science in English from North Dakota State University in 2009. Anna received her Juris Doctor from the University of North Dakota School of Law in 2012, where she was a member and an Associate Editor for the North Dakota Law Review. She also competed in the law school’s Moot Court competition.
Anna is a member of the State Bar Association of North Dakota and the Minnesota State Bar Association. She is the current president of the Cass County Bar Association. Anna also is a board member for the Cass County chapter of Girls on the Run and an alumnae advisor for the Theta Iota chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority. Anna and her husband William live in Fargo with their dog Rory. In her spare time, Anna enjoys CrossFit, running, and spending time with her family.
Areas of Practice
- North Dakota
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Juris Doctor - 2012
- North Dakota State University
- B.S. - 2009
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar Association of North Dakota , Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Cass County Bar Association, President
- Cass County chapter of Girls on the Run , Board Member
- Theta Iota chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority, Alumnae Advisor
- North Dakota Law Review, Associate Editor
- Kappa Delta